what's your pooRegular price $9.99 Save $-9.99
Like a snowflake, each poo has a wondrous uniqueness. But what does it mean? What's Your Poo Telling You will help you figure it out.
Find out just how much you can learn from studying what's in the bowl: With universal appeal (everyone poops, after all), this witty, illustrated description of over two dozen dookies (each with a medical explanation written by a doctor) details what one can learn about health and well-being through your poo. A floater? It's probably due to a buildup of gas. Now think back on last night's dinner, a burrito perhaps?
• All the greatest hits are here: The Log Jam, The Glass Shard, The Deja Poo, The Hanging Chard? the list goes on and on, so you'll learn about all of the variations and what they mean to your health
• Also includes sidebars, trivia, over 60 euphemisms for number 2, and unusual case histories that make this the ultimate bathroom reader
• With illustrations included, you'll get loads of facts about your health in a hilarious and entertaining book that finally gives poo the respect it deserves
Josh Richman and Dr. Anish Sheth have written a tell-all tribute to poo that demystifies the inner working of the digestive tract and explains your health by what you see before you flush.
• Josh Richman has an MBA from Stanford University and lives in the San Francisco Bay Area
• Anish Sheth, M.D., is a gastroenterologist in Princeton, New Jersey, and is affiliated with the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
• A must-have gift for any bowel-movement obsessed loved one